Saturday, February 9, 2013

It started when God began to bring me to being alone. No one to support me, and everyone turned against me that God begin to do these things into my life. GOD IS SO GOOD. Even in those dark times He has a purpose for us that we cannot see. It's when we get quiet & still and KNOW THAT HE IS GOD, that He can finally reveal His purpose to us.  Just like when I have to get my arms around my kids, to get them to listen & realize who's in full control, I believe God does the same things with us.  He puts His arms around us, and waits for us to stop trying with our own efforts and release it to Him. It's when we get quiet & still, and stop the freaking out, complaining, moaning, groaning, unbelief, and simply TRUST HIM.  I will list sermons that God used to speak to my situation in my following blogs starting with the first one that delivered me from depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment